Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Phoenix Bar - East Village

My experience was really odd in this bar.  I didn't know it was a gay bar when I walked in with my republican, straight, conservative (he thinks G.W. is just a little misunderstood) older brother visiting from Texas.  
When I found out about the "Gayness" I didn't care and chose not to judge!  Let the drinking and pooing begin I thought.  Well, while I was hovering over the women's room toilet a nasty patron (male) peeked over into my stall looking atop the toilet divider.  This was all happening while 2 guys in the corner were giving each other head.  There was a drink thrown at me (He missed) and I muttered back to that "glass thrower" : I hope you get fucked so hard, he breaks something in there." See people, what I go through in order to review for all of you!  But luckily I can't stop, won't stop... what? Until I STOP...  I didn't get to poo there long story short BUT if you're going to lay one down, don't do it in the Women's bathroom.  Its the extra- naughty sex bathroom... and yes, I managed to snap this blurry photo in the middle of my argument with the brute one. 

No comments: